info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience

1 have a new panasonic viera 39 inch tv,am trying to play

1 have a new panasonic viera 39 inch tv,am trying to play my 5year dvd on it,the dvd player comes on and show play but it will not come through to the tv.have tried lots of things,can you help,many thanks,j dawbarn.
Thanks for the Question

What inputs format are you using from the DVD to the set please?is it HDMI or phono or scart?

When you select the correct input for the DVD using the TV remote is their nothing at all on the display please no message?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

dont really know what you mean,the dvd shows hello,the time and then start playing, i think the man from curries used the lead what was with the the tv is very modern could this be problem,if so could you tell me what to do.

I see well it wont work without the lead

I will need the model number of the DVD player in that case found on the back of the machine

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

DMREZ27EB-K VQ75B04II7R the lead that goes into the dvd goes into 2 small prongs on the dvd.

Jennifer I cant see a HDMI socket on the back of the machine so you have two choices either component (red/green/blue sockets)on the back of the DVD OR scart which is the big block connector, now the best way is using the red /green/blue sockets you will need these leads found at maplin or currys

just marry these upto the TV, also you see the other two sockets of red and white you will need red and white leads the same for the audio this is the best way to connect that machine to the TV, the other way is the scart but this is only RGB and not a good way to connect.

Then you pick out the INPUT of the DVD with teh TVs own remote control

Let me know if you need more info

A positive rating is appreciated thank you