Jack, Technician
Experience:  35 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech

How do I set the screen on a flat screen samsung tv so I can

How do I set the screen on a flat screen samsung tv so I can see all the text on the screen or sub titles
Hello , my name is***** can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions so could you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?
If you need to find repair shops near you then look at the links below and enter your zip code ;www.tvrepairpros.comOr this one;http://www.tvrepairman.comThis will give you a list of repair shops in your area.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What do I do
Very sorry about the last posting , that was meant for someone else
Wanted to ask you how you receive your tv channels
Do you have a cable box for example and who is your cable company ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can't see the scores
O.k then you mean that the tv is zoomed in ?If so then the sky box remote should have a button called something like ;zoom, size, format, aspect , HDzoom etc. , often has a pound (#) symbol on it or a star and sits below the digits 7 or 9 , try to press that button repeatedly to toggle between the different aspect ratio`s.Your TV's own remote should have that function as well but you did not give me the model number ?
Actually on the sky remote it should be ZOOM and sit below the mute button at the top right of the remote
If that answers your question please do not forget to rate so i get paid for my time helping you or you can use the reply button before or after rating if you have other questions , thank you .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There is no zoom button under the mute button on the sky remote
May be a different model but is there such a button anywhere on that remote ?How about the tv`s remote ?That sky box , is it HD ?If so then it should have such a function
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's a sky➕ HD box
There is Psize button on the tv remote.
No zoom button
Psize would be it then
they just change the names and your tv , again i don`t have the model number but if it is hd then it will also have a similar function
right now very likely that it is the skybox who causes the oversize
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There is no zoom button on sky box
Yes you told me about the PSIZE and its the same thing
or is the psize on the tv`s remote ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Psize on tvs remote
What does it do ?Is there a number on the skybox remote ?
Can you match your remote here ?
Never mind that link , if your tv`s remote psize does not correct the problem then reboot the sky box by pulling out its power cord 30 secs or so
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Psize goes between 16.9. 4.3. Auto zoom zoom wide zoom.
Tried them. Still can't see score.
No on sky remote is. Urc1652-00-01RO
Sky HD rev. 9f
O.k then normally the 16:9 option should be the one at all time and now try the reboot I suggested above .
Pull the skybox power cord out 30 secs and try it again .
Note that it may take a minute or two for the box to reboot , just give it time