hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Installer
Experience:  I am a certified Cable Television installer in the state of Hawaii
40928634

Need a technican to visit

need a technican to visit
Hello how old is your TV please?What brand is your TV please?​What is your nearest town or city so that I can find a local technician for you.
hongkongpom, Installer
Experience: I am a certified Cable Television installer in the state of Hawaii
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my TV is
Okay no flash of light from the screen at all- no backlights?
Hello how old is your TV please?What brand is your TV please?​What is your nearest town or city so that I can find a local technician for you.Hello please kindly answer my questions
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have accepted and paid £28 for a telephone call from a technician, to arrange a visit.. I am still awaiting a telephone call, which has been confirmed on the 29th Dec.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The televsion is approx 3 years, and a Toshiba, and I live in west London
Thank you for your patience. I have found the technician for West London. Please call this company Digital Satellite on 0208(###) ###-#### ***** are an authorised Toshiba repair agent servicing your area