Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

Motors tv has moved channels to 240 on my samsung bd-h8500m

Customer Question

Motors tv has moved channels to 240 on my samsung bd-h8500m freeview box but I can no longer get it. If I go to chanel 240 it says please wait loading stream and then nothing happens. Do i need to re tune if so how.?
Category: TV
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your ?Thought is was a Samsung?Please explain What you mean by "Motors'?Thank youTech Michael