Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

I have a Panasonic SC-HTB8 Soundbar without a remote or manual,

I have a Panasonic SC-HTB8 Soundbar without a remote or manual, can I control the volume out put of the sound bar from my tv remote, if so how please
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me the make and model of the TV please and I can check.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The tv isa PanasonicTX-39A300B
ThanksWith this remove it is not possible sorry. You would need a true universal remote such as this one which will allow you to control both the TV and Soundbar with one remote.http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Y34TAA0?psc=1If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you
Hello again, I see that you have left me a poor rating, instead of continuing to communicate with me. Was that a mistake? Please, let me know how else, I can be of assistance. Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
THIS IS LOOKING MORE LIKE A SALES SCAM
I HAVE PAID FOR YOU TO TELL ME THE ONLY WAY I CAN SOLVE THE PROBLEM IS TO BUY A PRODUCT FROM YOU
WHICH I ALREADY KNEW.
MY QUESTION WAS CAN I CONTROL THE SOUND BAR FROM MY OWN TV REMOTE.
YOU DO NOT ALLOW ANY CONTACT ONCE YOU HAVE MY MONEY I CAN NOT FOLLOW UP UNLESS I PAY MORE.
Hi thereYou are able to contact me here as many times as you wish for NO extra moneyIn response to your message"MY QUESTION WAS CAN I CONTROL THE SOUND BAR FROM MY OWN TV REMOTE." which I answered with NOAnd that you need to by a proper universal remote, not from us, but from Amazon