info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

I have a 6300 to and it will not power up. I have tried

I have a 6300 to and it will not power up. I have tried resetting red light on right if tvjust flashes internmitently

Welcome

Can you get me the full model number please found on the back of the set?

Anthony

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Any chance you can phone and talk me through

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself, only this texting method which I consider the best way forwards, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.

As I say I am not available by phone, it has gone to a board where another tech may ring give it 30 to 40 mins if no call please come back here and we will continue with the text format thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Model no un4of6300afxzp
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thanks. I will wait a while and hope to get remote help if not maybe
We can text on this site to resolve

OK so red light lit stuck in standby OR the light blinks, that means the set has a bad main-board , if you think you can replace this board yourself please let me know I will be happy to help, about the only thing you can do is reboot the set by unplugging from wallpower wait 5 mins then replug back in again , if you are not comfortable with board replacement www.tvrepairpros.com will locate a tech in your area

Let me know if you need more help

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

Many Thanks

Anthony

info tech, Technician
Experience: Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That red light os still blinking and therefore will need some assistance to replace I cannot do that so please give a telephone no of someone local and ho can
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK sorry for your frustrtion here if you use hese links

www.tvrepairpros.com <<<click

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Looks like your expert may connect in a moment is that still happening

Or www.tvrepairman.com <<Click

You should find a repair facility ( approved in your area)

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When will I know how d the remote expert is on

You have opted for a phone call I myself am not available by phone, please note the question is now on a board, if a tech thinks he can help by phone he will ring you

Please also note above I have supplied TWO links to repair facilitys in your area please click the links above if you have not done so

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The tv repair people are not on my area which is Barbados

I see sorry I though you was a US caller, OK please await a tech to ring, he will explain to you what I have already wrote above, please disregard shopjimmy.com that is for the US, everything else however is relevant, you will need to google the part-number for suppliers in barbados

Hi Peter,

My name is ***** ***** I have tried to call but I cannot get through for some reason. I am sorry but I am no longer able to try again as I have to go out on a repair. I agree with Anthony that it does sound like a main board fault. I would advise trying to upgrade the sets firmware as it sometimes becomes corrupt and can cause issues with the set booting. I would need to check the correct procedure to force a firmware upgrade on a samsung, it may be something that you need a professional to do as sometimes a service remote is needed. Have you unplugged the set from the wall for a few minutes as this can sometimes reset the firmware.