Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a freesat system: sagemcom tuner, LG 32LS5600, and

I have a freesat system: sagemcom tuner, LG 32LS5600, and dish all professionally installed 5 years ago. Never a problem except that the tuner was probably not the best choice.
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: (Sorry, did not mean to terminate) A week ago suddenly nothing except message 'not programmed' Not only all channels gone, but no access to recorded programmes. Auto tuning yielded nothing. Nor did at attempt to reset factory settings. Connected a router with LAN which was accepted but still no tuning. It was suggested to me that the tuner was at fault and so bought Humax 1100S. No change, although I only tried the auto tuning. Where is the fault and what can I do to rectify it? Thanks Thomas

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

When you attempted the tuning after connecting the humax, what remote control were you using?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The one supplied with the new Humax

Do you have an aerial connected to the box?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How will that allow you to connect to the system?

I cannot, this is not something that can be fixed remotely, but we can discuss it by phone if that is easier for you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dish which I presume is working. I just want to know where the fault is likely to be - The dish, the tv, the tuner

Thank you for the call, Thomas

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Nathan,New LDN fitted and all well. Thank youThomas Gough (NE Scotland)

Thanks for the update, Thomas, glad to hear that did the trick for yoU!

Nathan