Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

As soon as i go to channel 10 i loose pictures, have checked

Customer Question

as soon as i go to channel 10 i loose pictures, have checked cable and all connections, just no youveiw, can you help
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: just comes up with no signal, and yvm302.dont know if its the cable outside , but can get channels 1 to 5
Category: TV
Expert:  carlday1 replied 2 years ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. I would suggest re tuning the youview box.

The following steps will guide you through re-tuning the channels on your youview Box:

1. Press the YouView / button on the remote
  2. Select Settings
  3. Select TV Signal & Quality
  4. Select Re-Tune Channels
  5. Select Start re-tuning

You may also need to select your region. If you do, follow the instructions on the screen.