info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

My tv picture fail 2 days ago but not the sound next day

my tv picture fail 2 days ago but not the sound next day picture and sound where working now there is nothing only the on off light

Welcome

Sorry you are having trouble here, if you press the menu button of the sets OWN remote control does the menu come up please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no

OK you have a problem in that case what color is the power-light please?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
red

And I am assuming it wont switch on from the set itself either?

Can you please get me the model number found on the back of the set?

Also let me know the sets approx age please?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the light goes on and off when controls are pressed

THEN what color does it change to?

Or does it stay red?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
LG32LN540 APPROXS 4/5 YEARS

Does the light stay red?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
IT GOES BLACK WHEN ITS ON WITCH IT ALWAYS DOES WHEN IT'S WORKING NORMAL sorry for the capitals

OK it would appear the main-board has gone bad, it will need to be replaced the catch 22 is that these sets have dropped considerably in price at this size so you are better off replacing the set,cost of mainb $100 to replace the set $200,if you disagree we can still fix this ,let me know

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release a payment to me thank you.
Anthony