Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I a 43PUS6402/12 tv and would like to increase the volume of

I a 43PUS6402/12 tv and would like to increase the volume of sound. Many t.v.programs have a very low sound and even with my t.v. set set at maximum, (60) I still find it difficult to hear the soundtrack. Can I adjust the t.v. volume to a higher setting or do I have to invest in a Sound-bar?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you phone me? My home number is ***** 817398

I've sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well. Just let me know either way.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry Nathan, this is taking too long. I will contact Philips direct.

I was simply waiting for a response of if you wanted me to call you or not.

Philips would not help you with this, please give me a moment and I'll send you some info here.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok, I will keep this line open. John H

The short answer is that there is really nothing you can do for the tv itself. The speakers in these flat screen tvs are inherently small and on the more basic brands like philips they are always very underpowered. There is no way to improve the sound of the tv on its own, that is just the limit of what the internal speakers can produce. What you'd really need to do here is supplement the tv with an external audio system, which could be a soundbar, wireless headphones, or a full size home theater system.

Here is a relatively inexpensive soundbar I'd recommend: http://amzn.to/2fF8T3P

It would plug into the digital audio out (optical) port on the back of the tv.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Nathan, this is what I thought. Thanks for your help and I apologise for my impatience!

You're very welcome, John, and no need to apologize at all!

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan