Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

I have 2 TV's, 1 Smart, 1 older with arial straight in.

Customer Question

I have 2 TV's, 1 Smart, 1 older with arial straight in. Older one working working ok but Smart
one says ' no signal and screen turned pink. Normal arial on roof, with single cable in to attic, to booster box with 2 outlet cables, one to each TV. Can please suggest what the problem may be and wether or not I can do anything to cure it.
Many thanks for any help tou can give. (PS I'm too old to climb ladders)Tony Gleeson
Category: TV
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.
Hello, a pink screen suggests a fault on the TV. I would start by doing a factory reset on the smart TV, then check the antenna cable is securely connected between TV and socket outlet.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.
How did you get on checking the antenna cable into the tv and resetting the smart tv?