Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  USAF trained; currently teaching electronics for the DoD.
42300671

Can you please tell me where I can buy a replacement

Good AfternoonCan you please tell me where I can buy a replacement Linearity Adaptor (Model LAD10PFKCP) for my BEKO LCD TV Model NR 20LB330; Serial nos; J3Q0000000
SN 51000760
The Serial no of the adaptor is C20052418011427
Input 100-240VAC 1.5A 50-60Hz
Output 15VDC--5AI would very much appreciate your assistance.Kind regardsDon Omeara
Dublin
Ireland
email;***@******.***

Hi Don. I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help!

"LAD10PFKCP" is a generic part number used for several different adapters. I'm happy to send you a link for one, but I'm afraid that may not help your predicament. Are you able to determine the power requirements for the TV? There is probably a sticker on the back of it, or perhaps the plastic is molded to indicate the voltage & current requirements.

Dan

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Dan
Thank you for your help
The info. on the back of the TV is; 15-----4A
Hoping this might be some helpKind regards
Don

Don,

I see you're in Ireland, so I assume you can order parts from Amazon.co.uk? I've found a suitable adapter there. Please >>click here<< for more info. As you can see at the link, it's a universal style adapter. You'll select the tip that fits your TV, and then set the adapter's switch to 15V. This adapter can supply up to 6A at 15V, so the 4A requirement of your TV is covered.

Let me know if you need anything else. Oh, and please take a second to rate the service I provided (there should be a 5-star scale on your page somewhere). Don't worry, that won't close your question and you can still respond back at any time.