info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

No picture from any input. Audio is OK. Assistant: What's

Hi, no picture from any input. Audio is OK.
Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: UE32F5000AW. About 3.5 years
Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No picture at all, no menu, nothing
Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I turned the TV about 25 degrees to view from a different location
Assistant: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No, TV not used for broadcast, only with DVD player or Apple TV

Welcome

Sorry you are having trouble here,can you see any visible feint light at all on the display best done in a darkened room?

Anthony

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Not able to see anything

Back-lights are down on the set no backlighting no pic just sound ,now it could be the power-board or the LED strips usually and far more frequently its the latter,the thing is these smaller sets have dropped considerably in price ,under $200 ,so you would be better off replacing the set rather than pursuing repairs on this ,if you disagree and want to push on with repairs let me know estimated cost around $100

I am sorry its noting easier

If you need more help let me know

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release a payment to me thank you.
Anthony

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
OK, thanks anyway. I'm an ex-avionics engineer and a pensioner. I hoped it would be something simple. Thanks anyway.

This type of issue is very common across all makes and models sorry its nothing easy

Thank You for the rating

Anthony