Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

PANASONIC TX-49EX580B 49" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV we

PANASONIC TX-49EX580B 49" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TVHi we cant access the apps on the above tv since this morning, the apps had been working fine until then & the tv has only been purchased a week ago from Currys. When we run a network status check, a message comes up stating server failure (006). However we can get into the browser & access youtube etc that way. Another family member has a similar tv to this one & can access the apps no problem. WE have also done a factory reset on the tv & this hasnt helped. We have switched the tv off, reset the bt router, all has made no difference.Please advise on what steps to take next. Thank you

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Just done that now & still can't access the smart apps

Still the same error message?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
the tv wont let me open the apps, when i do a check through 'check network status' i get that same error message, yet i can still access the internet through the browser

Can you remove the power to your wifi router, wait 5 minutes connect the power and tell me if it then connects correctly please

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
that has worked. Thank you!

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.