info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

I have a very old Samsung Plasma TV - Model No PS42A457P1D

Hi, I have a very old Samsung Plasma TV - Model No PS42A457P1D and the updates for retuning on You Tube do not use the old remote control I have. Do you know how I can reset my channels after this recent update

Welcome

So what are you using to view Youtube on the TV?

Anthony

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am using my lap top to view You Tube. I need instructions to retune the tv

Sorry I am confused about this, so you are looking to retune the TV because you are using an aerial and perhaps have been advised with a message to update BUT the remote you have is not the one that came with the set and so you cant do that is that correct?