How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dan Your Own Question
Dan, Broadcast Engineer
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 3049
Experience:  15 years as a Broadcast/IT Engineer with the local CBS affiliate.
Type Your TV Question Here...
Dan is online now

I have recently purchased a new Panasonic LED TV model

Customer Question

I have recently purchased a new Panasonic LED TV model number TX-32E302B and I need to know which type of cable I need so I can still record to my Panasonic HDD recorder model no DMR-HW100. Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. All you need is an HDMI cable to connect between the two.

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

If you found my assistance helpful, please remember to rate my service. Have a nice day!