info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

Turned tv on light comes on then goes to red flashing

turned tv on green light comes on then goes to red flashing
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
at 1pm i plugged in my spare panasonic 5 year old and it was working until about 3-30pm when it went into red flashing mode the same as my original tv, connected is a sky box and sony sound system, nothing wrong with them.

Welcome

I am sorry you are having trouble here, could you get me the model number of the set found on the back of the set ?also let me know the sets approx age please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
TX 47AS650B AGE APPROX 3 YEARS

Can you please reboot the set?that is disconnect the set from wall-power wait 5 mins re-plug back in again let me know if there is any change please

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Have done no change

Is the light blinking red and pausing like 5 blinks pause 5 blinks?if so how many blinks please?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Red light blinking every second continuesly

Its either a power-board or failed main-board here I am sorry its going to need an engineer and likely a Panasonic service agent as the set is only 3 years, I am sorry about this

Let me know what you think here

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'd this the psi that the mains plugs into-

Sorry I do not understand your reply

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ment psu

The power-cord goes into the set and ends up injected into a power-board this is most likely the issue however because of the sets age the powerb or main-board may not be available only to Panasonic service agents

I may be able to find you a panasonic service agent if you give me your postcode

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Have sourced one on the web can change it myself

OK hopefully you did that by part-number found on the original board?.....you do need to do that

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it matches

OK can I do anything else for you here?

A positive rating at this point is welcome of 5 stars hopefully with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks for your time

Your Welcome

Question remains open for 30 days thanks