Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

Why does my Panasonic switch it self off if I try to watch a

Why does my Panasonic switch it self off if I try to watch a dvd?

Welcome

Could you please get me the model number of the TV please foundon the back of the set?also the sets approx age?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
IT isn't the tv thats the problem, it's the DVD recorder. It sits quite happily showing the time for weeks on end.
But if I try to watch a disc it shuts down completely, and is completely dead, with no display at all.

Can you please remove the power to the DVD player(so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the unit, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Unplugged before work this morning, plugged it in corrected clock and so far so good thank you.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Technician
Experience: TV Engineer