Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

Ve been without my tv since Saturday. The red light stays on

Customer Question

ve been without my tv since Saturday. The red light stays on flashing and no power is going to the TV. We have unplugged, switched off at side put back on, it tries to go green then just makes a click noise and goes back to flashing red. Can you help please. Susan
Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: Yes we unplugged all Sunday afternoon. Flashed green when turned on and went back off to red.Its a panasonic viesa
Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Since Saturday night turning it on we have switched everything off, unplugged tv sunday for several hours, tried to switch it back on at the power at side, goes green very shortly and changes back to red flashing intermittently.
Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I don't know what else to do
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 15 days ago.

I am reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 15 days ago.

Offhand the red flashing light is an error code on a Panasonic. I need to know:

1) What is the full model number off of the back of the set?

2) Roughly how old is it?

3) What pattern is that light blinking (for example: 7 blinks, pause, 7 blinks, etc.)?

Expert:  Aric replied 15 days ago.

Do you need assistance with anything today?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
sorry , have to pick up children now. Can we speak tomorrow. ? Susan
Expert:  Aric replied 15 days ago.

You can reply back here at anytime by, Bookmarking the Page/Add to Favorites, logging onto www.justanswer.com, then clicking on "My Questions", or by clicking on any of the links in the Reply E-mails the site sends you.