Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a message on screen that says "no channels have been

I have a message on screen that says "no channels have been added - please go to installation menu to add channels". However I have a virgin tivo box and all required channels are installed. How do i get rid of message box please?
Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?
Customer: Panasonic Tx10cx400b. Today about 2 hours ago
Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes and not sure what you mean
Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: As I ssid about 2 hours ago. I was looking to see how to connect to the internet on the Smart TV. I never nirmally use the Panasonic remote other than to switch tv on and vary the volume. I nirmally use the virgin tivo remote to change channels
Assistant: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No.

I am reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

That Panasonic model number is ***** valid. Please postback with the full model number off of the back of the TV and I can tell you how to fix this.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
TX-40CX400B
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I dont want to have to pay another £15 for a phone call on top of the £24 . I am a pensioner and cannot afford it.

I'm not sending the phone call offer- the website does that automatically. You can ignore it. Please hang on.

On the left hand side of the TV there are buttons, locate the one that says "TV/AV" and use that to select the Input that the Vivo box plugs into (Video 1, HDMI, etc.). Let me know what happens.

The TiVo box will be plugged into a set of labeled jacks on the back of the TV (HDMI, or Video, etc.), you simply need to keep pressing the TV/AV button until you select the same Input that the box is connected to respectively.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you. It is now rectified.

You're welcome.