Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

My Panasonic Viera TV is faulty. When first switched on from

Customer Question

My Panasonic Viera TV is faulty. When first switched on from the set it accepts commands from the set and remote normally but within a few minutes its response to commands gets slower and slower until the screen goes blank. This covers every command including volume control and programme guide
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 5 months ago.

Welcome

I am sorry you are having trouble here,when it goes blank is the power-light blinking red in the front of the set?

Anthony

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Any chance you could tell me when Anthony will call. I am sat around not knowing when and could be doing other things
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I mean't to say call or respond online?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am not satisfied with this service and am proceeding to claim a refund of the two payments you have taken from my credit card.

Sorry for delay here, I am not available at all times sorry,do you wish to continue?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
you tell me it is difficult to resolve my fault by on line chat. So you take £15 so you can call me and then tell me you are unavailable to call me and I can't call you. Sounds like a scam to me and well worth reporting.

I have not told you anything yet?messages you may see are sent by the site not me I am an independant tech using the site like you are, £15 is held on deposit this all would have been explained BEFORE you asked the question,the deposit is reclaimable, now getting back to your question once again I am sorry for the delay, I can certainly call you and explain any problems with you, I too am in the UK (Warrington) what I need to know now is the power-light blinking red and pausing?if it IS please count the amount of red blinks between pauses like 5 blinks pause 5 blinks and let me know HERE, I can still call you if you wish later