Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Authorized Samsung Partner, 8 years CE support experience
63083622

Can an extension speaker or other audio device be used to

Customer Question

can an extension speaker or other audio device be used to improve the volume and quality of sound from my new Toshiba tv 24W3753DB?
Category: TV
Expert:  Wes replied 21 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be advising you today. Absolutely an external audio device can improve the sound from your TV... however, a speaker alone won't cut it. You need some sort of audio system or amplifier... for example a soundbar system.

Expert:  Wes replied 17 days ago.

My #1 priority is your satisfaction and to provide you with the best experience possible. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Before you eave today, please remember to rate my service by scrolling back to the top/beginning of our conversation and selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen. If you need more assistance on this issue, please use the reply box to let me know and I'll be back as soon as I am able. By the way, we do more than computer support here at Just Answer. We have experts that can answer questions on subjects ranging from taxes, to legal, to cars, to appliances, to just about anything.

If you are not sure how to rate my answer, please see the help information here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl