Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

I have a Panasonic veira model TX-P50GT50B about 3weeks ago

Customer Question

Hi I have a Panasonic veira model TX-P50GT50B about 3weeks ago it suddenly started turning itself on and off and will not accept my sky Q box I am getting the message
This screen does not support HDCP
Try reconnecting your HDMI cable,or use a different screen done all that no joy got sky engineer in he he said box ok that is your TV or the hub which is BT infinity 5
Any suggestions
***** *****
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Does this happen only when watching sky? What about others like dvd?

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.