Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have just bought the following Sony XE930 65 in Tv Samsung

Customer Question

I have just bought the following
Sony XE930 65 in Tv
Samsung K950 Soundboard
Sony M9000 4K Player
Still unclear if 950 support Atmos via Arc
Wondering the best way to connect
The M9000 only has one HDMI out
Any advice
Category: TV
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
someone said running the picture via arc will reduce picture quality. M9000 only has one hdmi so I can’t split.Do I really have to decide on picture over sound?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry still reading ��if Atmos over arc isn’t possible. The m9000 has amazon and Netflix via Tizen menu. So can I get Atmos via that rather than the TV menu maybe ?
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you please give me the complete model numbers of each device (rather than the series)?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Don't know kit not arrived yet.
I'll have to see if ads have them
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Okay well based on the basics, I still wouldn't worry about it,

this should be able to work just fine. What you'd want to do is use the hdmi out port on the soundbar to the arc port on the tv,

and the bluray player you would input via hdmi to the soundbar (same with your cable/satellite box).

This will give direct atmos signal to the soundbar and pass 4k video off to the tv

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.