Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

Forgotten password Assistant: What exactly are you having

Customer Question

forgotten password *****: What exactly are you having trouble accessing? Customer: I forgot my password *****: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: This is password ***** watching films on TV Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it? Customer: The message on TV says: Enter your Account Samsung Password ***** it gives my email address as:***@******.***. My 55 inch Samsung curved TV is fairly new, three months and I have changed countries from Australia to the UK in May this year. Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: The model is UE55MU667OU

Category: TV
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 8 days ago.

HI,

If you go to 'Sign In' here you will have the option to reset your password.

https://account.samsung.com/membership/index.do

I hope that helps, Best Regards,

Rich

Expert:  Richard Hill replied 4 days ago.

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive star rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich