Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Authorized Samsung Partner, 8 years CE support experience
63083622

Assistant: How can I help? i have a samsung smart tv and

hello
Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: i have a samsung smart tv and having issues with wireless connection nothing wrong with my router as all other tablets are fine with connection
Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?
Customer: yes both...
Assistant: How is your Internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?
Customer: yes tried that - i have even unplugged the tv for 30 secs and no change
Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello and welcome to Just Answer, an independent paid-support site. My name is ***** ***** I'll be advising you today. What is the make and model number of the unit in question? The model number is ***** on a sticker or plate on the rear or bottom of the device.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello Wes, just sent you a sticker on back of TV

Okay... have you tried a factory reset?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No, how do I do that?

Press (MENU/123)> MENU > Support> Self Diagnosis> Reset

When it asks you for a PIN, it should be 0000 unless you changed the parental controls pin to something else.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
All sorted, Thanks!

Glad to hear it. I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is most welcome. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you. Scroll back to the top/beginning of our conversation and selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen. If you are not sure how to rate my answer, please see the help information here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl Also make sure to add me as a favorite expert. By the way, we do more than computer support here at Just Answer. We have experts that can answer questions on subjects ranging from taxes, to legal, to cars, to appliances, to just about anything.