info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

My bravia tv won’t come on, I get 6 red flashes. Assistant:

Hi, my bravia tv won’t come on, I get 6 red flashes.
Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?
Customer: Not sure.
Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?
Customer: Yes, still the same.
Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.

Welcome

I am sorry you are having trouble here could you please get me the model number found on the back of the set please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Kdl40re4053

Sorry nothing coming up for that SONY make thousands of models so the model has to be correct thanks

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
KDL40RE453

How old is the set please?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Less than a year.

OK there is no service info available yet for this set because of its age it will only be available to SONY service centres so let me tell you the red blinking is an error code now knowing earlier Sonys this code means back-light issues, luckily for you the set is UNDER WARRANTY you MUST trigger that warranty and let SONY deal with this there is nothing you can do,its likely to be bad back-lights, contact SONY via the website www.sony.co.uk

Sorry for delays in replying I am having internet issues,if you need more help let me know

A positive rating at this point is welcome of 5 stars (hopefully)with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days

Anthony

Do you need any more help with this please or have any more queries?