Sam Dennis Bradley
Sam Dennis Bradley, TV Technician
Experience:  Have been repairing tv's since 1981 and always learning and researching the newest technology.
63322015

Is there any way I can remotely connect the moniter of my

Is there any way I can remotely connect the moniter of my desktop computer to my TV wirelessly

no the only way you can use this feature is if your tv has Crome cast built in you can use google Crome to stream internet searches other than that as far as I know you have to plug your computer into the hdmi port to be able to use the tv as a monitor

Sam Dennis Bradley, TV Technician
Experience: Have been repairing tv's since 1981 and always learning and researching the newest technology.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok thanks