Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

Take hotel mode off a cello C19249DVB 18.5 inch wide HD LED

Customer Question

take hotel mode off a cello C19249DVB 18.5 inch wide HD LED
Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: cello TV
Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Cello brand Model number above
Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes
Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?
Customer: bought it at a boot sale like it
Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I your expert, I see you raised a question some time ago, but haven't heard back from you, do you still require assistance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i will be prepared to wait a bit longer if you can fix it
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

On most of these models you need the master remote what is the model of the remote you have?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi I havent heard back from you in some time, I wanted to see if your happy for me to mark the question as answered, or to see if you need anything further?