Pete
Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Can’t get sky sports to download through now tv Assistant:

Customer Question

Can’t get sky sports to download through now tv
Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Model ue40f6500sb about 5 years can’t remember really
Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes everything else works I have had sky sports on now tv since August it’s never failed to download before but I’ve tried everything I was told
Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UE40F6500SB? What happened right before this?
Customer: Just this afternoon when I wanted to watch the golf couldn’t get it to come on
Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Are you getting an error message when you try to download Sky Sports through Now TV?

Is your Sky Sports subscription still valid?

Have you tried restarting all equipment, including your router?