Dan
Dan, Broadcast Engineer
Experience:  15 years as a Broadcast/IT Engineer with the local CBS affiliate.
1567601

The sound on Netflix on my LG tv varies greatly between

The sound on Netflix on my LG tv varies greatly between dialogue and sound effects
Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: It is a new tv 43UK 6750PLD
Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Only when i use the apps at the bottom
Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 43UK? What happened right before this?
Customer: WE only bought it two days ago.
Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thankyou
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I have been waiting for three quarters of an hour for my answer! Hardly the 8 minuted quoted

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today. Are you using the TV speakers, or do you have an external sound system connected?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
The tv speakers
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I am obviously not going to get a reply to this now. I have to leave it for now and will check my e mails during the day

When you have a chance, open the sound menu on the TV and check for an option labeled sound leveling. If it is on, turn it off then let me know what you find please.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
U&nfortunately this option is not there
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
sorry about spelling

You should be able to access the menu by clicking on #4 as seen in the attachment.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
i can access the sound adjustment but it does not include the level option

Okay. Can you tell me if your audio is set for stereo?

On your model, it may be labeled Adaptive Sound Control?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have found this control and have turned it off. It is a definite improvement. I will just have to steer clear of the action movies! I think they make them much too loud on purpose. Thank you for your help.

My pleasure!

Dan, Broadcast Engineer