Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

I have a Philips 37” tv with a faulty power board no

Customer Question

I have a Philips 37” tv with a faulty power board no 715g4546-po3
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: philips model no 37pfl4606n The power board has the high voltage section, however noting on the low voltage side
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have replaces ic 905 which I understands starts the boost section, checked all supporting components, he will need to look up the diagram for the above board no 715g4546-po3-h20
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Please clarify nature of your question.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Philips 37pfl4606h12 about 6years although it barely done a100 hours work
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I’ll consider that, maybe tomorrow, it’s important that you have the service schematic in front of you
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

You still havent stated a question, I am going to opt out as I wont be available tomorrow.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 29 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Please continue to find a technician, here are all the details. Philips 37” tv with power module 715g4546-p03-h20-003u. This module is faulty. It only produces 300v hot side, but should be 380v. There are no voltage on the low side which should produce 24, 12, & 5v. I changed ic 905 (top264vg) but the problem is still there. As supporting components around ic 905 are checking ok. Please give this information to a new technician. Who need to have experience of this type of tv etc.
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 28 days ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Oleksandra-Moderator