JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

I have a samsung tv but my email address has changed so I

Customer Question

Hi. I have a samsung tv but my email address has changed so I can’t log in. Also YouTube is frozen on my tv
Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: I no longer have that email address so no
Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: ? I have no idea
Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Probably a phone number
Category: TV
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is anyone there???????
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Well this service is a waste of time!
Expert:  JamesI replied 5 months ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query.

This is not an immediate service it can take some time for experts to respond depending on the time of day on average its 8 minutes but it can be as long as a number of hours.

Do you still require assistance (if so please advise the model number of the Samsung tv) or prefer a refund?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Are you serious?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
UE66JS9000
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry UE66JS9000T
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello?????
Expert:  JamesI replied 5 months ago.

Good morning, when you say you cant login, do you mean login to changes the Apps on smart hub?

With regard to YouTube if you unplug the TV from the socket and plug it back in after 30 seconds, then switch it on, wait 1 minute or two watching normal TV (freeview) then go to YouTube does it still not load?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No
Expert:  JamesI replied 5 months ago.

Ok the next thing to do is a factory reset by going into Menu > Support > Reset

The TV will then reset to shipping conditions, restart and ask you to add it back to the WIFI and retune the TV.

Let me know if your stilling seeing the issue on YouTube after performing the reset.

Expert:  JamesI replied 5 months ago.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance or if your happy for me to close the question