Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

Have an LG television with LG sound bar. Both brand new.

Customer Question

Have an LG television with LG sound bar. Both brand new. Professionally installed. All of a sudden sound went off or more accurately sound very low appears to be coming from television not sound bar. Remote is not working. Sky is working
JA: What is the model of your TV?
Customer: Trying to find out now
JA: What menu options can you access, if any?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and soundbar (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV and soundbar, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Richard. We have solved the problem. Which primarily operator error. The dog jumped on the soundbar remote. This disconnected from the television. What we did not twig at first is that you have to press the F button on the remote to get it to synch again. Once you know it is easy, but like any question however easy if you don't know the answer it is impossible. Hope this might help if you get a similar question from a technology idit