Philip Wessels
Philip Wessels,
Experience:  owner at point zero
106201380

I tried to screen mirror my samsung S9+ to my Panasonic tv

Customer Question

I tried to screen mirror my samsung S9+ to my Panasonic tv Model:TX-50DX750B but it wont connect, it keeps saying input device disconnected
JA: How old is your MODEL:TX-50DX750B?
Customer: 4 years
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes
JA: How long has this been an issue with your MODEL:TX-50DX750B? What happened right before this?
Customer: 2 weeks
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just need to use my mirroring aplication on my devices
Category: TV
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I tried screen mirroring with my old Samsung galaxy8 phone and they worked, so I k ow the problem lies wit my Samsung S9+, and it still doesn't work
Expert:  Philip Wessels replied 4 months ago.

Hi - My name is ***** ***** I will try and assist you today. Have you tried the following process:

http://eng-ca.faq.panasonic.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/51641/~/how-to-use-the-mirroring-app-on-a-television.

Ah - I see ok let me look into this a little more. Please give me a few moments to do so :)

Be sure to also double check if your Samsung S9+ is on Wifi when trying to screen mirror. If it is defaulting to Mobile Network then it won't connect with your tv.

With the S9+ you also have to enable the TV to have screen mirror access - then both devices should 'pair'