info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

I get distortion from the speaker on my tv, seems to get

Hello I get distortion from the speaker on my tv, seems to get worse the longer the tv is on, the noise is coming from the round speaker on my flatscreen tv which is about 8 years old, especially bad when bbc news is on and does not seem to effect all programs.
JA: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?
Customer: no
JA: Was there a power outage recently?
Customer: not that i am aware of maybe a couple of months back
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
how long will it take to get an answer please

My name is ***** ***** check is this>>try another input like a DVD player is it the same using that?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
hello anthony are you available to chat

I am here now just let me know about trying another input or I may ring you

info tech, Technician
Experience: Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience