Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

My Panasonic kept switching off, 55 inches Panasonic,

Customer Question

Hello My Panasonic kept switching off
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: 55 inches Panasonic
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: swithch off and on .
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Once we switch it on it will appear for just 2-3 minutes > it will not show picture anymone. But the sound still continues
Category: TV
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please is anybody there ?
Expert:  info tech replied 4 months ago.

Welcome

I am sorry for delay, would it be possible for you to get me the model number please found on the back of the set?

Anthony

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

would it be possible for you to get me the model number please found on the back of the set?if so could you let me know it thanks

Anthony

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please see

Thanks for the model

Is the power-light blinking RED on the front of the set?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Power is still red

OK but its not blinking thanks,

OK as a test please press the MENU button of the sets OWN remote control (the one that came with the set)does the menu come up please?(menu button may be termed HOME button)

Do you want help please with this question?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello this is waste of time and money this is not helpful at all . I have you the problem . As expert you should known what is wrong with TV . All I’m getting is CALL ME SO THAT YOU CAN CHARGE ME £15 more. This totally not acceptable . I will recommend people not to waste money

First of all I need to ask questions myself about the condition of the set I have to do this with EVERY question I get as if I did not it would lead to a wrong diagnosis, the fundamental reason for that is because different faults can give the same symptoms.

The phone call messages are sent by the site not me however they are optional so please ignore them or X out of them thank you, ***** ***** still need help my last reply to you above was this>>>