Pete
Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have a Digihome tv/dvd which I want to connect to a

I have a Digihome tv/dvd which I want to connect to a Pioneer VHS/HDD/DVD Recorder. I used to use the Pioneer with a TV which had 2 scarts. The Digihome has one scart and other inputs HDMi.
JA: Do you know the model of your Pioneer appliance? How old is it?
Customer: It is probably over 10 years old. Model no DVR-RT601H-S
JA: How long has this been going on with your Pioneer appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only recently bought the Digihome. I used to use th Pioneer with an older TV. I could record TV onto HDD, edit and copy to DVD. Which is exactly what I would like to do now.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can you let me know how much your help will cost please.
JA: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: The main thing is for me to know if the TV/DVD and VHS/HDD/DVD Recorder can be connected so that I can use the Pioneer to get TV to HDD. And then to be able to edit/copy to DVD

You could use a Scart-toHDMI converter to connect the recorder to your TV.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I already knew the advice given.

Glad I could help confirm it for you :)
Have a great day!
Pete.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I have been getting requests to rate your service. I have already done this, and you replied.