info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

When my tv is first switched on after a couple of minutes

Customer Question

When my tv is first switched on after a couple of minutes the sound stutters then it's ok
JA: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?
Customer: Yes
JA: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?
Customer: Aerial
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 7 days ago.

Welcome

I am sorry you are having trouble here could you please do this>>

Could you please begin by rebooting BOTH the TV and any satellite or cable box you may be using by disconnecting BOTH from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug BOTH back in again, give 5 more mins for the box to boot fully let me know if there is any change please

Anthony