hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Installer
Experience:  I am a certified Cable Television installer in the state of Hawaii
40928634

I have decided ton upgrade my sky to say q ulimate and I

Customer Question

Hello. I have decided ton upgrade my sky to say q ulimate and I want to know if my current tv a panasonic TX model 40EX600B will support it
JA: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: IT's not v very old - no more than five years TX 40EX600B
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: the tv works perfectly at the moment except that ~I'm having an issue with my sky box and the wifi isn't working properly. That's one of the reasons I'm upgrading/
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  hongkongpom replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
I am hongkongpom, an independent support technician based in South Africa, that uses JustAnswer to connect with customers.
Please ignore any popup advertisement offers of "Secure Remote Assistance" from the website, as they are not sent by me.
Please note that I am only allowed to answer ONE question per session.
Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Yes your TV will accept anything that you throw at it. It is a 4K TV so is very modern. The only caveat is that if you want to watch 4K from Sky you must get the Sky Q 2TB box click me which has a larger storage drive inside needed to store the much larger 4K data so make sure that you tell Sky that your TV is 4k so they know to give you the larger box.

The Wi-Fi maybe a different problem so getting a new box may not fix the Wi-Fi problem. To watch Interne TV you need a good stable Internet connection. You can go to www.speedtest.org to test your Internet speed. You need at least 10Mbps for a stable picture and twice that (preferably 25Mbps) if you want to watch 4k from Netflix click me

Please kindly rate my service with 5 stars at the top of the page,
so that I can be paid for my time. A bonus is much appreciated thank you!
Please contact JustAnswer customer service directly for any billing issues.