Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

Bought a new LG TV yesterday and can't seen to get any

Customer Question

bought a new LG TV yesterday and can't seen to get any normal channels on it. We're connected to BBC i player, ITV hub etc but can get ordinary telly. Can you help?
JA: What LG model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: LG43UM76
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I think so! It keeps saying Please check your antenna connection.
JA: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?
Customer: Brand new bought it yesterday and can't set up the TV channels but I've got access to the BBc i player etc. They work, just not the regular TV
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think this would be great
Category: TV
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Are you there?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have paid £5 and had no reply!!!!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 months ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please