*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

My Samsung tv won’t play YouTube or nextflix. I need an

Customer Question

My Samsung tv won’t play YouTube or nextflix. I need an engineer to call into to sort this problem out as soon as you can
Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: I e had the tv for 2years.
Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: My iPhone will play YouTube but not Netflix
Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?
Customer: Its been 2 days, there were no problems immediately before this
Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need an engineer to call in to fix this
Category: TV
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 10 days ago.

My name is Randy, I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to try power cycling the tv and your internet modem.

When you power cycle a device, you are simply switching it on and off, while waiting a few minutes in-between. Sometimes, this is all it takes to get a device back to proper working order.

If you power cycle your tv, and wireless router, you are eliminating these potential problems. Just by power cycling the router, you are allowing it to establish its connection to the TV without encountering the problem that prevented such a connection being made the first time.

Follow these steps please.

Disconnect the power cord from the TV. Then disconnect the power cord from the internet router /modem.

Then reconnect power to both, power on the tv and wait 5 minutes for them to completely power on and reboot. Then check.