Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Authorized Samsung Partner, 8 years CE support experience
63083622

I have a Toshiba Tv 151ORB/151OITB whose tube has gone.Can I

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba Tv 151ORB/151OITB whose tube has gone.Can I get a replacement tube for it?
JA: Do you know the model of your Toshiba appliance? How old is it?
Customer: No It is about 35 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Toshiba appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only happened 7 days ago. Rang tv shop but engineer thought tube now not available
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It has been working for years but finally went capital.Beleive a tube was replaced a few years ago .Just wondered is a suitable tube was available anywhere? A vhs player and virgin internet are also connected to it.
Category: TV
Expert:  Wes replied 17 days ago.

Hey there! Welcome to Just Answer, an independent, paid-support site. Sorry to hear you're having problems, my name is Wes and I'm going to do everything I can to help you find the information you need. I'm really sorry but parts are no longer manufactured for TVs of that age. I'm afraid the TV will need to be replaced.

Expert:  Wes replied 17 days ago.

I know this is probably not the outcome you were hoping for, but I hope you've found the information I've provided to be helpful. If you need more assistance, please let me know and l can continue to assist you. Also, make sure to add me as a favorite expert. By the way, we do more than tech support here at Just Answer. We have experts that can answer questions on subjects ranging from health and medical, to taxes, to legal, to cars, to appliances, to just about anything.