Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Authorized Samsung Partner, 8 years CE support experience
63083622

How do I get a new remote control, remote for the talktalk

Customer Question

How do I get a new remote control
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: remote for the talktalk box, 2013
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I replaced the batteries, but it seems dead, TV is fine using controls on the TV
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: such as?
Category: TV
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 6 days ago.

Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Wes replied 6 days ago.

Hey there! Welcome to Just Answer, an independent, paid-support site. Sorry to hear you're having problems, my name is Wes and I'm going to do everything I can to help you find the information you need.

Expert:  Wes replied 6 days ago.

To get a replacement remote for your TalkTalk Box, you should contact TalkTalk directly at 0800 049 1375.

Expert:  Wes replied 6 days ago.

I hope the information I've provided has been helpful. If you need more assistance, please let me know so l can continue to assist you. Also, make sure to add me as a favorite expert. By the way, we do more than tech support here at Just Answer. We have experts that can answer questions on subjects ranging from health and medical, to taxes, to legal, to cars, to appliances, to just about anything.