Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Authorized Samsung Partner, 8 years CE support experience
63083622

How do i enter letters to add my Wi-fi pin? If io press the

Customer Question

How do i enter letters to add my Wi-fi pin? If io press the keys io get numbers only
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: panasonic Vera circa 2016
JA: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: first time I’ve tried to enter password ***** the remote
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no i would respect to hit the keypad multiple times to change to the letters eg 7pqrs but i just get 7s!
Category: TV
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
i tried hitting the green key as it suggests to change but that didn’t work....?
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 16 days ago.
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Wes replied 16 days ago.

Hey there! Welcome to Just Answer, an independent, paid-support site. Sorry to hear you're having problems, my name is Wes and I'm going to do everything I can to help you find the information you need. On the screen you should see a box with letters in it. Use the arrow buttons on your remote to go to those boxes, then select them with the center select button.

Expert:  Wes replied 16 days ago.

I hope the information I've provided has been helpful. If you need more assistance, please let me know so l can continue to assist you. Also, make sure to add me as a favorite expert. By the way, we do more than tech support here at Just Answer. We have experts that can answer questions on subjects ranging from health and medical, to taxes, to legal, to cars, to appliances, to just about anything.