Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

My LG tv no longer has Sky tv which I could access via the

Customer Question

My LG tv no longer has Sky tv which I could access via the remote. I had capability of watching analogue tv, radio or Sky but since I performed a rescan of the analogue channels my access to sky has disappeared. Any idea how I can get it back? Sky is accessed via magic eye.
Assistant: What is the model of your TV?
Customer: 42LN575V I think
Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?
Customer: just Dtv and radio
Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: dont think so
Category: TV
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 days ago.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hello Nicola, I’m happy to wait for the time being but I do have the option of contacting the installer of the magic eye to get his views. I will probably try and do this today and see where I get to.
Simon
Expert:  Dan replied 11 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Dan, and I look forward to assisting you today. Please let me know if you still need assistance, and I would be happy to help you.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Great Dan. Let’s give it a try!
Expert:  Dan replied 11 days ago.

Sorry for the delay. What devices do you have connected to your TV?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
As mentioned earlier I have a magic eye for the Sky so it is my second tv that is causing problems. The first tv being connected to the sky HD box. All that is connected to the tv is a sound bar and speaker.
Expert:  Dan replied 11 days ago.

Have you checked the link from the magic eye to your second TV to confirm it is snugly connected?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
It’s all connected ok, just double checked! I feel it’s something that has changed on the tv because it’s as if the channel or function that hosts the sky/magic eye is no longer available.
Expert:  Dan replied 11 days ago.

Which channel do you have your TV set on?