Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

My signal is not coming on? the tv, no, not yet, will try. I

Customer Question

My signal is not coming on?
JA: What device is not powering up?
Customer: the tv
JA: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?
Customer: no
JA: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?
Customer: not yet, will try. I have 2 tv sets, neither is coming on
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: There was a message yesterday saying I would be frozen out, I thought it was a scam
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 14 days ago.

Hello, my name is Shahid. I am one of the JustAnswer.com techs who is going to help you today. One moment while I look over your question

Expert:  Shahid replied 14 days ago.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly
1- What is the model number of the TV you are having the issue with? Model number would be written on a label pasted on the back cover of the TV

2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video sources connected to the TV?