Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Our lg TV has lost the internet connection which used to

Customer Question

Our lg TV has lost the internet connection which used to work fine. I have tried many times to re-establish the connection by keying in the correct password. I have reverted to the original default settings but still can't get the internet connection back. The message I get is "Could not establish a connection to the access point". What has suddenly gone wrong?
JA: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?
Customer: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, ITV hub etc
JA: How is your Internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?
Customer: Yes I've done that. Every other internet connected device in the same room works fine.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I don't think so. As I said everything seemed to work fine until a couple of days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 16 days ago.

Hello, my name is Shahid. I am one of the JustAnswer.com techs who is going to help you today. One moment while I look over your question

Expert:  Shahid replied 16 days ago.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV, following troubleshooting step should be tried that might help
- Disconnect the TV and wifi modem power cord from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
The above is simple troubleshooting techniques and if they do not work, please reply back to me here and I will continue to assist