Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My now tv has frozen. It comes up with message -we have a

Customer Question

My now tv has frozen. It comes up with message -we have a problem we are working on it and will be back soon - this has been like this for 12 hours now. I have rebooted WiFi and also taken the stick out and put it.. to no avail. Thanks Graham
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Panasonic about 2 years old don’t know model number. Have been using stick without problems for over a week now so I not just setting it up
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: tv menu all ok other sources all ok
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?
Customer: we were looking through BBC player menu. Selected an episode to watch. The episode started playing but the other episode information remained on screen.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: As I said no other problems
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 12 days ago.

Hello, my name is Shahid. I am one of the JustAnswer.com techs who is going to help you today. One moment while I look over your question

Expert:  Shahid replied 12 days ago.

Please disconnect the power cord from NowTV Stick (it looks like a cellphone charging cable) for a minute, reconnect it back in to reboot and reply back with the result

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Still comes up with message something went wrong. We’re on it, well be back shotly
Expert:  Shahid replied 12 days ago.

Did you get NowTV logo screen when rebooted the stick?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Not paying £16 for phone call - this is ridiculous. This has already cost me 5 pounds. Is this a scam
Expert:  Shahid replied 12 days ago.

NOTE: The phone call or any other offer/ prompt ad is automated and did not send by me. Feel free to ignore it if you wish/ prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat, so ignore the phone call offer popups and keep texting here to continue

/

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Do not want to use phone at that cost
Expert:  Shahid replied 12 days ago.

Please ignore the phone call offer popups and keep texting here to continue

/

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Please continue online
Expert:  Shahid replied 12 days ago.

I'm doing online texting

- Did you get NowTV logo screen when rebooted the stick?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
My payment details are correct. You have just taken £5 from my card. I do not wish to pay any more The cost of now tv stick is less thé an a phone call. I wish to continue to speak to technician online
Expert:  Shahid replied 12 days ago.

Are you getting my replies?

Please confirm with a Hello

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Why do you keep on sending me emails saying you have a réponse when there is nothing there
Expert:  Shahid replied 12 days ago.

Are you getting my replies?Please confirm with a Hello
Expert:  Shahid replied 12 days ago.

I have replied multiple times to keep texting and ignore the phone call offers

Did you get the following info to try that should help