Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have an HW M360 soundbar, which I have been using with a

Customer Question

I have an HW M360 soundbar, which I have been using with a Panasonics 37" plasma TV. I would like to buy a new Samsung TV to match it, so that I can use any smart features. I have a stand - can't remember what. Can you advise on a suitable not-too-big TV? Thanks. I managed to set it up previously but can't remember how. Too old!
JA: How long has this been going on with your M360? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It works fine but I want to buy a new Samsung TV and set it up.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: TV
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 4 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 days ago.

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

they don't make 37 inch sets anymore, so you'd either have to go down to a 32, or up to a 40/42/43 as the typical sizes.

The newer ones have much smaller frames and hidden speakers though for the same approximate footprint you can upgrade to a 42" set.

here is a suitable replacement tv that I'd suggest for you: https://amzn.to/37VKlKi

Thank You,

Nathan